Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

healthy child. healthy home.



I don't remember how I came across this site, but I am sooo glad i did! It's called healthy child and was started by a couple who lost their daughter due to cancer that was not hereditary, but from a pesticide that her mother was exposed to while pregnant! You can check out the site and read more about it and about how to make your homes and the things you expose your children to on a daily basis, more healthy and chemical free!
I am so excited to say I will host a "Healthy Home Party" in the upcoming months that will educate you on how to make better choices for you and your family. Great sample giveaways, food and also you will be able to make your own natural chemical-free cleaner!! I'll post more later about it as time draws near!
For now, check out their site:
http://healthychild.org/

happy learning and BE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment