Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF MANY MANY EXCITING MIRACLES....

Welcome Welcome...this is the beginning of many fun and exciting times in health and healing.




This is dedicated to:
~My Lord and Savior Jesus
~My Husband
~My two wonderful boys

The purpose of this blog is to educate readers on health, nutrition and natural healing.
BUBnCHUNK are nicknames for my two boys who are responsible for giving me the inspiration and desire to educate myself with natural healing remedies, true healthy lifestyles and how eating healthy can be really ono and not boring at all!!
I have learned so much throughout this year by searching and reading that I have so much to share with all of you.
One day soon I with God's help we will open a BUBnCHUNK's Health Bar & Cafe that will include:
original protein bars
custom order protein bars
custom order protein shakes
healthy cereal bar including gluten-free cereals
organic coffee
lots of milk choices:
organic soy
organic rice
organic almond
organic cows milk
a natural health library where customers can enjoy in-cafe reading and learning of various healthy options
herbal selections
and more....

~with God ALL things are possible
BUB&CHUNK's HEALTH BAR AND CAFE... to come in the near future!

Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment